Bluemax capitals scam ? !!

There was scam or loss made to investors by a company named BLUEMAX CAPITALS(CLOSED NOW and lot of people lost their hard earned money !) below is my story and a lesson I learnt while making investment decisions !

I had invested around $3000(I really do not remember the exact number now as I do not wish to recall this horrifying experience) in a forex trading company through fund managers. Company name was Bluemax Capitals, It went fine for around 2 years or so, It was going well and I was able to make very good profit and started trusting the company over time seeing that there are genuine returns and all transactions deposit/withdrawal took place without any issues.

Initially I had started with minimum investment may be $500, but went on to increase my investment to $2000, and one day in 2019 all of a sudden all the money was wiped out !

Hundreds of people who had invested lost their money ! 

Unfortunately I had referred couple of my friends and asked them to invest minimum amount and try it out as I had already spent around 2 years in the system and I had started trusting the system !

One fine day I lost my hard earned money along with making some losses to my friends as well, My apologies to my friends who were also victims in this scam, and I wish I had not referred them to BLUEMAX CAPITALS !

I am writing this blog just to make this information available in public domain as this information is not available anywhere, mostly people are shy to discuss these kind of matters in public or in front of others. 

Our Police and Law is corrupt from top to bottom and money can buy anything including justice in India ! So there is no hope for us in any way and we may end up spending more than what we invested in-order to fight the case !

If anyone who invested in Bluemax and lost money, please share your experience in comment and let the world know about the scam !

It could be in billions of dollars what investors have lost, if we start counting !

Don't fall for easy money, this is the life lesson learnt , do invest in legally authorized firms which are regulated by govt !

Thank you for reading

tags: Bluemax Capitals scam, bluemax capitals doomed, bluemax capital cheated investors, bluemax capital closed and lot of people lost their money, bluemax capital cheating, bluemax capital story

Comments